Have a Good Friday Quotes, Good Friday Quotes Jesus, Sayings 2016: Good Friday is here and people around the world are excited and amazingly waiting for the Holy Week. We’re here for sharing some cool stuff related to the day. I hope you know that Good Friday is also known as Black Friday, Great Friday, Easter Friday too. But the best is Good Friday. in this article we’re sharing Good Friday Quotes, Have a Good Friday Quotes and Wishes and Good Friday Quotes Jesus.You can save them for free and download the images for free. Good Friday is celebrated in many countries which is almost around the globe and you can always search for it on the web.
Have a Good Friday Quotes
- “Christmas and Easter can be subjects for poetry, but Good Friday, like Auschwitz, cannot. The reality is so horrible it is not surprising that people should have found it a stumbling block to faith.”
― W.H. Auden
- It’s Good Friday. Good because 2000 years ago the events of today prove that we matter to God.
- Christmas and Easter can be subjects for poetry, but Good Friday, like Auschwitz, cannot. The reality is so horrible, it is not surprising that people should have found it a stumbling block to faith.
- “Jesus is the God whom we can approach without pride and before whom we can humble ourselves without despair.” » Blaise Pascal
- “May on this Good Friday we start it with Fasting & Prayers so that we can bring God’s mercy & forgiveness on all mankind. Lets Pray together.”
- “If Christ is God, He cannot sin, and if suffering was a sin in and by itself, He could not have suffered and died for us. However, since He took the most horrific death to redeem us, He showed us in fact that suffering and pain have great power.”
― E.A. Bucchianeri,
- Good friday, a day for some to remember our saviour who died on the cross for us.
- We may say that on the first Good Friday afternoon was completed that great act by which light conquered darkness and goodness conquered sin. That is the wonder of our Saviour’s crucifixion.
- The Lord lights up our way into eternal bliss. Good Friday!
- “The dripping blood our only drink,The bloody flesh our only food:In spite of which we like to thinkThat we are sound, substantial flesh and blood -Again, in spite of that, we call this Friday good.” » T.S. Eliot
- “In this sublime hour, therefore, He calls all His children to the pulpit of the Cross, and every word He says to them is set down for the purpose of an eternal publication and an undying consolation.”
― Fulton J. Sheen