St. Patrick’s Day Quotes, Blessings, Wishes, Sayings, Phrases
St.Patrick’s Day is celebrated on 17th March every year and if you people are wondering and looking for the best and the latest St. Patrick’s Day Quotes, Blessings, Wishes, Sayings, Phrases then you’ve opened the right website. Our site is going to provide you the amazing collections for all mentioned above. The things we’re going to share, are thoroughly researched on the internet first and the best chosen ones are presented in front of you for the St.Patrick’s Day 2016.
Saint Patrick was born in 387 A.D. He was a Christian missionary and bishop in Ireland. St. Patrick’s Day first observed in 17th century by Catholic Churches and more. St. Patrick’s Day became official Christian Feast Day in the 17th century and since then there are great St. Patrick’s Day Parade every year. So, this year we’re also going to tell you the parade schedules here:
St. Patrick’s Day Quotes 2016, Drinking Quotes
Check out the best collection of St. Patrick’s Day Quotes which include Drinking Quotes, Quotes for Friends, Quotes about Love, Friendship Quotes, Blessings and much more.
- You’ve got to think lucky. If you fall into a mudhole, check your back pocket – you might have caught a fish.
- “The Irish do not want anyone to wish them well; they want everyone to wish their enemies ill.”
- It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there’s no money!
- “It is better to be a coward for a minute than dead for the rest of your life.”
- “All the world’s a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.” – Sean O’Casey
- “The shamrock is a religious symbol. St. Patrick said the leaves represented the trinity: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. That’s why four leaf clovers are so lucky, you get a bonus Jesus.” -Stephen Colbert
- “Making it [St. Patrick’s Day] a great day for the Irish, but just an ok day if you’re looking for a quiet tavern to talk, read or have a white wine spritzer.” -Jon Stewart
- Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family.
- “Who gossips with you will gossip of you.”
- Irish Toast
May you die in bed at ninety-five years, shot by a jealous husband (or wife).
- “I come from an Irish Family. St. Patrick’s Day was our big holiday. The night before we’d hang up our stockings and in the morning they’d be full of beer.” -Sean Morey
- There are only two kinds of people in the world, the Irish and those who wish they were.
- Overheard At The St. Patrick’s Day Parade
“Hey, a leprechaun. Oh, sorry mayor.” “How did I get here and where are my pants?” “When do they drop the ball?” -David Letterman
St. Patrick’s Day Blessings Wishes
- Geographically, Ireland is a medium-sized rural island that is slowly but steadily being consumed by sheep.
- “So your research has shown that leprechauns are heterosexual.” -Mo Rocca
- If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks.
St. Patrick’s Day Sayings Phrases
Hope you liked our article of St. Patrick’s Day Quotes, Blessings, Wishes, Sayings, Phrases and we hope you’ll share this article. We just want to make our blog interesting more and more so, we need feedback. If you think that there is something we can do to improve the blog, do leave the suggestions in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting. Wish you a Happy St. Patrick’s Day 2016.